is a certification program dedicated to Adiuto’s network of partners, finalized to increase knowledge and competencies to independently operate on the market with better chances of success.
CERTIFICAZION helps Partners:
– Differentiate from competitors
– Demonstrate specific competencies in the field
– Increase profits and client satisfaction
– Reduce time-to-market and implementation costs
– Develop and retain key employees
– Stand out thanks to the integration among ADIUTO partner
– Acquire skills in line with clients’ needs
– Generate demand among clients through unique solutions
– Value projects with complete, efficient and consolidate solutions
It certifies consultation companies or sole-proprietorship companies in the IT world that can refer extemporaneous opportunities, sharing the business from a commercial point of view.
It certifies firms that operate in the IT field and in the software production world and independently manage their clients and to whom companies want to propose a wider scope of commercial offers.
It certifies structured companies with a sales and technical department and service operational independence, able to perform marketing activities on the field and interact with Adiuto to plan measures targeted on specific markets.
The objectives of the program are a set of strategic and organizational solutions aiming at:
- Increasing quality standards of the partner
- Improving relationship and communication
- Spreading culture and specific Document e-Management and Business Process Management knowledge
- Acquiring a competitive edge in the market and over competitors
- Acquiring new partners
Partners qualification implies meeting the standards imposed by Adiuto and taking part in a LEARNING PATH finalized to the achievement of the best certification level.
The learning path has to be considered the core of the program, within which actions and activities focused on its implementation are gathered.
In order to ensure the achievement of set goals, Adiuto will make available TOOLS and RESOURCES vital to the learning path implementation and will develop INITIATIVES and SERVICES that will allow retainment and development of QUALITY LEVELS reached by partner.