OVERVIEW – A multitude of paper under control
In order to be able to store hard copies of invoices, space has to be significantly increased. Electronic archiving and central management of documents reduce cost by more than 90%. Easy usage and rapid and constant access to information give the opportunity to save a lot of time and money. The immediate acceptance of the system by employees of different departments like sales, HR and accounting proves the validity of the decision of implementing an Electronic Documental Management system. For a large-sized, large-scale retail operating company management of passive cycle is crucial. In fact, thousands of invoices, issued by suppliers are sent to the centralized administrative office. Those invoices usually refer to products and services provided either centrally for distribution, through logistic storages, or locally, at retail outlets, in the case of perishable items. Invoices, each one or several pages, usually pair in the cycle with orders and contracts, mail and shipping notes.
- Electronic TRANSFER of incoming INVOICES from BRANCHES to CENTRAL accounting office
- ELIMINATION of paper-based ARCHIVE
- SAVING in TIME and SPACE
- INTEGRATION with ALREADY EXISTING accounting SOFTWARES
All relevant documents are stored. The configuration of the system allows an electronic flow of documents that guarantees employees immediate access to information.
- Storage and electronic management of order forms, invoices, sale contracts and legal documents.
- Functional management of complaints
- Saving in time and cost reduction
- transfer fiscal documents and ledgers to law-complying substitutive storage
- Considerable reduction of storage space, yet compliant to the obligation of a seven-year retention
- Elimination of risks related to loss of documents
- Greater transparency and improvement of services thanks to direct access to information
- Access to particular discounts thanks to lower elaboration time
- Reduction of costs and time of storage and deposit
With a great number of daily invoices, this solution not only allows to save paper and storage space but it also considerably reduces the time spent archiving and organizing documents, operations that would otherwise require full-time employment of one or more staff members.
Contattaci per ottenere maggiori informazioni: