Today modern companies find themselves operating in an ever-evolving context, where it is imperative to make decisions quickly, allowing the correct management of the processes of change necessary to maintain competitiveness in a global market. All this entails a considerable increase in the complexity of action and forces companies to face greater difficulties now than in the past. Moreover, the Italian regulatory system is guiding Public Administration and SME, through both opportunities and obligations, toward the implementation of systems and tools able to dematerialize documental flows, converting paper documents into an electronic format and creating digital documents from the start.
Through the electronic production of documents, Adiuto facilitates the simplification of internal processes and the reduction of circulating paper. Whatever the needs of the company, Adiuto manages all types of electronic signature:
- Standard Electronic Signature
- Digital Signature via smart card, token or HSM supplied by Certification Authority
- Advanced Digital Signature – Graphometric and One Time Password (OTP)
- Completely digitalized integrated processes for an improvement of organizational efficiency
- Probative value of signed documents thanks to safety and integrity criteria and governance certified by Certification Authority
- Reduction and optimization of archiving spaces
- Environmental sustainability
Thanks to the extensive configurability of the system, Adiuto allows to implement signing processes in every context, wether the signer is physically present in front of a representative, at a self-service kiosk, or just operating remotely or via mobile.
The document to sign is digitally created by information systems and always keeps its electronic format, saving the company the printing process.
Adiuto automates recovering and delivery of files from any source, computer disks, both network and internet, and allows to deliver prints or copies to signers.
The whole dematerialization process of digital documents ends, in conformity with norms, with our solutions for digital substitutive conservation.
Since 1999 we have been taking pride in helping 1600 companies operating in several different markets and fields: