In order to increase productivity, it is crucial to focus on performance improvement through management and optimization of the business processes of a company. If a firm does not change and does not adapt to the environment, it might have to face the risk of being excluded from the market. The adjustment to the natural evolution of a scenario implies the awareness of the necessity of adapting tools and mindset. From this point of view, an effective approach is to actually analyze the whole business process of the company, to subsequently design an information application scheme. This method helps companies “question” the traditional modus operandi, generated by model hierarchically imposed by management over time.
Adiuto has a parametric structure and adapts well to already existing processes and, thanks to a very simple and intuitive interface, it can be rapidly accepted by users from the very beginning of its introduction.
- Operates know their tasks and deadlines
- Operators can access information in every moment to perform their duties
- Transparency in process management
- Constant activity monitoring
- Elimination of “bottle necks”
- Ability to quickly respond to dynamic changes of the market
- Productivity increase
- Faster response time
Adiuto’s project stand out for:
- FAST implementation
- LOW change management COSTS
- COMPETITIVE purchase PRICES
Adiuto supports and controls corporate processes managing activities as a complementary component of management systems already used by the company (ERP, CRM, SCM, legacy etc.), becoming their natural extension.
- PROCESS CREATION: Guided process grafic modelling
- SUB-PROCESS: management of processes that are triggered by other processes
- CHECK LIST: management of control lists with an inventory of tasks yet to be performed
- DEADLINE: management of time slots within which processes are organized
- ROUTING: management of sequential or simultaneous activities
- CONDITIONS: ability of the workflow to evaluate an attribute of a particular document or process and consequently determine its correct routing
- DATA MANAGEMENT: the workflow monitors and automatically signals the progress of the process or document
- INTERACTION: automation that allows to send emails, alerts and notifications
- INTEGRATION: automation that triggers actions in other systems
- GROUP AND FUNCTIONS MANAGEMENT: assignment of tasks to groups or company functions
- FORM CREATION: opportunity to create form that trigger workflow
- AUDIT: extraction and visualization of all system data
Adiuto is Java developed and is completely accessible through a browser, thus available on devices like tablets and smartphones.
Being perfectly integrable with all corporate information systems, it interacts with the most common and popular databases.
This feature allows to minimize the impact on corporate ICT infrastructures.
Adiuto is multimanagement: it is possible to manage several companies and differentiate the language of each user with a single installation.
Adiuto is developed following GAMP5 specifications and staff are trained according to the related guidelines.
Since 1999 we have been taking pride in helping 1600 companies operating in several different markets and fields: