The current tax regulations dictate conservation of administrative documents. This entails a great waste of resources: both paper and space that could be allocated for other purposes. Today, thanks to norms that regulate archive and legal conservation, it is finally possibile to replace traditional paper documents with digital documents, that have the same legal and fiscal value , and thus dematerialize the whole fiscal paper documentation.
Adiuto helps fulfill a law-complying archive and legal Conservation process. Through digital signature devices of the main certifiers, it is possible to obtain processes of manual or massive/manual signature. Adiuto, through parametric indicators, also offers the opportunity to perform complex and articulated verifications that allow to gain full control on the completeness and reliability of the substitutive archive.
- Reduction of errors
- Reduction of costs compared to paper management
- All functions support conservation mode
- Allows complex verifications
- Allows full control
- Full integrability in every corporate environment
- Fast consultation also by authorities responsible for tax audits
- Saving in fiscal archive space
- Fast fiscal documents research
Adiuto allows to carry out activities related to archive and legal Conservation:
- application if MASSIVE SIGNATURE to the totality of documents;
- automatic application of TIME STAMP
- traceability of previous filing and further session descriptive fields
- simplify extraction of storage volumes for the purposes of submission
- profiling: users are authorized to retain specific types of documents
Adiuto’s archive and legal Conservation is developed according to the strict dictates of the current norms and staff is trained following the pertinent guidelines.
The conservation process can be perfomed either in house or outsourced.
- On-site consultation days
- Training for staff in charge of substitutive conservation
- Redaction of archive and legal conservation Manual
- Periodic check of billing and electronic storage processes*
*Adiuto consultants are registered to the Register of Accountants, collaborate with the Italian Revenue Agency, Universities and companies that already implemented electronic billing and substitutive conservation.
Since 1999 we have been taking pride in helping 1600 companies operating in several different markets and fields: